President and CEO
B.S. in Management,
Georgia Institute of Technology
highest honors, President's Scholar, and 7 merit scholarships
Jean Marie Richardson is President and CEO of iFolio, with a background launching software products, managing businesses, and growing revenue at Fortune 500 firms and emerging startups.
iFolio platform for Enterprises, Sports organizations, and Educators helps professionals, athletes, and students stand out from the crowd with digital portfolio sites that engage customers and stakeholders and patent pending viewer analytics that immediately measure results.
iFolio has thousands of users in 58 countries and throughout the U.S.
iFolio SaaS platform innovates digital engagement, brand marketing, and sales growth with portfolio sites, view tracking analytics, heat mapping, and reverse CRM integration.
The digital edge for sales and marketing in one.
Digital Transformation investments will reach $2.2 Trillion by 2019 according to IDC .
Innovate sales and marketing communications, customer engagement, and sales growth with digital portfolio sites, AI, viewer analytics and reverse CRM integration.
iFolio platform | Digital Marketing Made Personal
Differentiate business cards, presentations, emails, value propositions, applications, and RFPs.
Uncover opportunities with viewer analytics.
Differentiate and Connect. Get the digital edge.
Accelerate Time to Deal with Digital Darts
• Words on a document only keep interest for 15 seconds
• iFOLIOs average 240+ seconds
Integrate Marketing Into Sales Communications | Build Digital Credibilty
• Build brand awareness while putting a face to the leader representing the brand
• Discover Opportunities with Viewer Analytics
With users in 58 countries, throughout the United States, we are most proud of our user results!
We appreciate our license customers and partners including:
Equifax, iD Tech, University of Georgia Summer Academy, Georgia Tech Summer Programs, North Atlanta Volleyball Club, The Museum School, EJ Sports, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, HLR Law, Elite Academy, Southend Productions, Southport Capital, and more!
We believe Atlanta is the next technology epicenter and the perfect place to develop and grow our company.
iFolio is a world class platform with enterprise license customers and thousands of users in 58 countries and throughout the U.S.
We are passionate about helping organizations get a Digital Edge!
Innovation starts with a real world problem.
In Silicon Valley, when tasked with innovating mobile CRM, my first task was to shadow 50 sales reps to observe their day-to-day pain-points. Understanding the user, helped us design improvements.
Today iFOLIO helps sales users connect with customers and automates the insights. Solutions to everyday problems are opportunities for innovation!
• Innov8rs - National Conference, Atlanta GA – 2018
• “Innovation in FinTech” Georgia Tech MBA classes –2018
• "Innovative Technology" - 2017 China & US Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference
• Tsinghua University & GT Executive Conference
• Georgia Leadership Conference 2015 on generating results, revenue impact and profitability.
• Merchant Risk Council - 2015 & 2014 National Conference
• Merchant Advisory Group – 2014 National Conference
• "Innovative Technology" - Guest Lecturer for Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business, undergrad and graduate classes 2017, 2016
• Future Business Leaders of America - 2017 National Conference attended by 11,000
• China & US Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award - 2017
• Georgia "Woman of Power and Influence Award" honoring women who excel in their field through generating results, revenue impact, or profitability
• Atlanta Female Entrepreneur Feature - 2017
• At MasterCard, managed a business Profit and Loss and grew a B2B commercial program to $1.2 Billion GDV.
• At Oracle, managed an innovation initiative for mobile CRM products, including product design and delivery.
• Spearheaded an acquisition to build the product and delivered 180 converted customers and $6 Million in new sales.
• Managed the product development and go to market launch of the new mobile CRM product with Citibank and Konica.
• Larry Ellison, Oracle CEO and Chairman, showcased the product at Oracle Open World conference for 42,000 attendees.
• Founded iFolio. Raised capital, secured IP. Built patent pending SaaS platform serving customers in 5 countries and the United States.