Founder and CEO, iFOLIO
Trustee Board, Georgia Tech Alumni Association
Advisory Board, Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business
Board of Advisors, Metro Atlanta Chamber
Georgia Tech Dean’s Scholarship Council
Chair, iFOLIO Advisory Board
Georgia Institute of Technology graduate
President's Scholar, Honors, 7 Merit Scholarships
A native Georgian and Georgia Tech alumna, I bring 15 years tech experience including Oracle, Microsoft and MasterCard, to power your growth.
iFOLIO digital platform powers thousands of customers in 58 countries helping them bring their value to life in a digital world, and connect and engage stakeholders better!
In a digital world, you only have a snap to make a good impression
iFOLIOs average 240+ seconds engagement
Introductions at a Conference | Presentation Followups
Submitting an RFP
Video, Animated Charts, Embedded Maps, Links deliver a Dynamic Viewer Experience
The Common App and College Interviews
21 Million Students Apply to U.S. Colleges Each Year.
There are 4 spots to add your digital portfolio link in the Common App.
Showcase skills that matter for college and career with iFOLIO Educator.
Build Your Best Impression With iFOLIO
Measure Response Instantly with Analytics
Aggregate and Individual Analytics
Optimize your follow-up.
Reverse CRM automates reporting for Enterprises
We believe Atlanta is the next technology epicenter and the perfect place to develop and grow our company.
iFOLIO is a world class platform
We are passionate about helping businesses get the Digital Edge!
With Customers in 58 countries and throughout the U.S. we are most proud of our user's stories and results!
On the Move
Atlanta is home to me and my husband Hap Richardson and our two dogs Burton and Jackson.
We were married on a service project in Swaziland, starting a tradition of service together (Kenya, Swaziland, Brazil).
Jean Marie's Speaking Engagements
Click here for: Jean Marie's Speaker iFOLIO
The Innovation Journey to iFOLIO
• At Oracle Corporation, Jean Marie led a mobile CRM innovation project, including a sales rep shadow study to create user-driven requirements, and product design and delivery.
• Jean Marie spearheaded an acquisition to build the product approved by Safra Catz. She delivered 180 converted customers and $6 Million in new sales.
• Jean Marie managed the product development and go to market launch of the new mobile CRM product with Citibank and Konica.
• At MasterCard, Jean Marie managed a business Profit and Loss and grew a B2B commercial program to $1.2 Billion GDV.
• Jean Marie Richardson founded iFOLIO, defining product requirements, securing customers, raising capital, and securing intellectual property. Today iFOLIO platform serves thousands of customers in 58 countries.