Managing Partner, Tampa (Retired)
Board Member, Chair of the Audit Committee, Member of Governance Committee, Cracker Barrel Restaurants
Board Member, WEDU Public Broadcasting
Business Consultant & Advisor
Executive in Residence, School of Accountancy at the University of South Florida
Carnegie-Melon University Graduate,
Master of Science, Industrial Management
Penn State University Graduate
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Ernst & Young
Building A Better Working World
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world.
37 Years of Leadership & Dedicated Service
Richard Dobkin joined Ernst & Young in 1968 after earning his B.S. from Penn State and his MBA from Carnegie-Mellon University.
During his impressive 37-year career with Ernst & Young, Dobkin lead the Tampa practice as managing partner and headed the entrepreneurial services group for the state of Florida and the retail, distribution, manufacturing and services industries practice for Florida & Puerto Rico. He managed a long list of the firm’s clients ranging from large multi-nationals through emerging growth companies.
Dobkin also served as leader of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year program in Florida.
Elected to the Tampa Bay Business Hall of Fame in 2011
Active Member in the Tampa Community
• Board member and chairman of the board for WEDU public broadcasting
• Board and investment committee member for The Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
• Board member, treasurer and audit committee chair for Tampa General Hospital Foundation
• Chairman of Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Committee of 100 for Economic Development
• Chairman of the Florida Venture Forum's Venture Capital Conference